Gotta Smile!

Gotta Smile!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places

January 11 - 15, 2012

No, not me!  Rest assured I have all of the 'hunk a hunk of burning love' I can handle with my man, Big B! 
Downtown Sarasota landmark.
Our friend, Eileen, came 
for a short visit from Minnesota.  She has been a widow for seven years and would love to find a traveling companion.  (Does that  sound discrete?)  I told her I'd put a post on my blog and see if anyone showed up.  You know -- stranger things have happened!  She has traveled to many exotic places around the world as well as interesting destinations in the United States.  Email for the juicy details!
A short cruise to Sarasota begins with a pump-out.
100 gallons of sewage removed from our holding tank!
We really know how to show guests a good time....

Condos in Sarasota overlooking the bay.
Yowza!!!   My 66th birthday.
Brian made dinner
and invited neighbors over for cake and ice cream.
It was quite the extravaganza!
Walking the beach and picking up shells on
Longboat Key
A day of shopping at St Armand's proved very
successful for both of us.

Gotta  smile -- we're lovin the ride!

1 comment: