Gotta Smile!

Gotta Smile!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yea, No Permanent Damage!

May 2, 2012

For the last two nights I haven't been able to sleep and have had headaches behind my forehead where I landed face first on the hardwood floor.  We decided that I should see a doctor.  Brian got the name of a clinic and a neighbor loaned us his car.   After a quick physical, I was sent to have a CT Scan of my skull and brain.  I know I have said it before, but I'll say it again -- I am so lucky!  The results came back with only a broken nose. The skull and brain are perfect -- OK, 'no damage' might be a better analysis. My nose isn't even displaced, so nothing needs to be done to it.  Now it is just a waiting game for my normal beige color to return.
 
Sunset Bay Marina office and ship store.
Stuart is the headquarters for Kadey Krogen Yachts so there are more Krogens here than most of the places we travel. And, a majority of them are staying at Sunset Bay Marina, where we are. We have enjoyed meeting lots of the other owners at impromptu get togethers in the evening and even for breakfast.  

Brian just left on his bike headed for Budget Car Rental.  We are going to drive back to Longboat Key tomorrow to pick up the Boxster.  It will be good to have a car here, since we are staying in Stuart for the month.  The next problem will be where to store the car when we leave.  Something will work out -- It always does.   

Gotta smile -- we're lovin the ride!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment